What does it take to launch a scientific revolution?
The Berkeley Physics Center for Quantum Coherent Science is supported by the financial generosity of individual donors and philanthropic foundations, along with resources from UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
You can help support CQCS by contributing to a variety of funding opportunities. Funding for graduate student fellowships, as well as grants for distinguished visitors and young researchers, are a high priority. Opportunities include:
- Visiting Researcher Support
- Graduate Student Fellowships
- Undergraduate Research Grants
- Support for CQCS workshops and conferences
- Support for specific research projects and equipment